Advanced IC Systems: In-Vial Dilution
Get in-depth, hands-on experience with Metrohm In-Vial Dilution configurations. Learn from the experts how to get the most out of your system.
Who should attend?
Operators, lab managers or supervisors
Participation in the installation training, 6-months hands-on experience with system and software, or attend Fundamentals of IC
What knowledge will you leave with?
Detailed knowledge of the In-Vial Dilution system, best practices of operation, data processing, monitoring system performance, operational workflow, required maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Price: $2,700 USD/ $3,550 CAD
Dates & Locations (click to register)
Day 1: IC Flow Path and Applications
- Applications and system configurations: Application review; IC flow path tour; sample handling flow path and in-line sample preparation features
- MagIC Net software review
- Custom determinations series
- In-line calibration and system commissioning
Day 2: Calibration and Data Review
- Data review
- Custom reports and data export
- Control charts and trending
- Database, method and configuration monitoring and backup
- User administration
Day 3: System Performance and Optimization
- Maintenance protocols for dilution configurations
- System performance tests
- Troubleshooting dilution configurations