Advanced IC Systems Course: Combustion IC
Get in-depth, hands-on experience with Metrohm Combustion IC configurations. Learn from the experts how to get the most out of your system.
Who should attend?
Operators, lab managers or supervisors.
Participation in the installation training, 6-months hands-on experience with
system and software, or attend Fundamentals of IC.
What knowledge will you leave with?
Detailed knowledge of Combustion IC systems, best practices of operation, data processing, monitoring system performance, operational workflow, required maintenance, and troubleshooting
Price: $2,700 USD/ $3,550 CAD
Dates & Locations (click to register)
Day 1: IC Flow Path and Applications
- Applications and system configurations: Application review; IC flow path tour; combustion flow path and configurations; in-line sample preparation features
- MagIC Net software review
- Custom determinations series
- In-line calibration and system commissioning
Day 2: Calibration and Data Review
- Data review
- Custom reports and data export
- Control charts and trending
- Database, method and configuration monitoring and backup
- User administration
Day 3: System Performance and Optimization
- Maintenance protocols for combustion IC configurations
- System performance tests
- Troubleshooting combustion IC configurations