Advanced IC Systems Course: Trace Analysis
Get in-depth, hands-on experience with the Metrohm trace and ultra-trace analysis configurations. Learn from the experts how to get the most out of your system. Topics include operational workflow, data review and reporting, system maintenance and troubleshooting.
Who should attend?
Operators of preconcentration systems or lab managers and supervisors; attendees should have participated in the training at installation, an IC Essentials, IC Masters, or Fundamentals of Ion Chromatography course, or at minimum have basic exposure to the IC system prior to attending this course.
What knowledge will you leave with?
Detailed knowledge of preconcentration systems, best practices of operation, data processing, monitoring system performance, operational workflow, essential maintenance, and troubleshooting
Price: $2,700 USD/ $3,550 CAD
Dates & Locations (click to register)
May 15-17, Tampa, FL
Check back for new dates in 2019!
Day 1: IC Flow Path and Applications
- Applications and system configurations: Application review; IC flow path tour; sample handling flow path and in-line sample preparation features
- MagIC Net software review
- Custom determinations series
- In-line calibration and system commissioning
Day 2: Calibration and Data Review
- Data review
- Custom reports and data export
- Control charts and trending
- Database, method and configuration monitoring and backup
- User administration
Day 3: System Performance and Optimization
- Maintenance protocols for trace analysis configurations
- System performance tests
- Troubleshooting trace analysis configurations