Fundamentals of Potentiometric Titration
2.5 days $2862
Product Number: SER-TIFNDPT
Fundamentals of Potentiometric Titration is an in-depth course that leads the attendee through the basics, practical applications, operation and maintenance of potentiometric titration systems and electrodes. Interactive Q&A sessions and hands-on laboratory exercises ensure you get the most out of your time in the classroom. No previous knowledge of titration instrumentation is required. Recommended within six months of installation or at any time to train a new operator.
Who should attend?
New titration users, those new to Metrohm, those who want to grow their skills. No previous experience required.
What knowledge will you leave with?
A fundamental understanding of potentiometric titration analysis, applications and systems, how to operate and standardize your titrators, as well as the capability to troubleshoot your system and keep it in top condition.
Day 1: Introduction, Setup, and Basic Operation
- Introduction to electrodes
- Potentiometric titration overview
- Introduction to Touch Control software
- Introduction to tiamo™ software
- Measurement and standardization exercises
Day 2: Optimization of Methods
- Titration parameters
- pH simulations
- Sample handling techniques
- Method development
- Practical workshops in method development and operation
Day 3: Maintenance and Troubleshooting (1/2 Day)
- Electrode and instrument maintenance
July 19-21, 2022: Tampa
Oct. 25-27, 2022: Fountain Valley
How to Register
Call 866-METROHM (638-7646) 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM EST
- Choose option 2 to speak with Customer Support
- Provide the following information:
- Course product number
- Session date(s) desired
- Attendee(s) contact information (including email address)
- Payment information