Fundamentals of Karl Fischer Titration
This is an in-depth course that leads the attendee through the basics, practical applications, operation, and maintenance of Karl Fischer Titration systems. Interactive Q&A sessions and hands-on laboratory exercises ensure you get the most out of your time in the classroom. No previous knowledge of titration instrumentation is required. Recommended within 6 months of installation or at any time to train a new operator.
Who should attend?
New titration users, those new to Metrohm, those who want to grow their skills.
What knowledge will you leave with?
A fundamental understanding of Karl Fischer titration analysis, applications and systems, how to operate and standardize your titrators, as well as the capability to troubleshoot your system and keep it in top condition.
- Moisture analysis overview
- Volumetric vs. coulometric
- Best practices for KF titrations
- Introduction to Touch Control software
- Introduction to tiamo software
- Titration parameters
- Reagents and co-solvents
- Sample handling techniques
- Method development
- Hands-on workshops in method development and operation
- Electrode and instrument maintenance
Length: 2.5 days
Product Number: SER-TIFNDKF
Location: Tampa, FL
• May 2nd - 4th
• Sept 12th - 14th
How to register
Call 866-METROHM (638-7646) 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM EST
• Choose option 2 to speak with Customer Support
• Provide the following information:
• Course product number
• Session date(s) desired
• Attendee(s) contact information (including email address)
• Payment information