Moisture Analysis with Karl Fischer Titration
2.5 days $2500
Moisture Analysis with Karl Fischer Titration is a three-day in-depth course that leads the attendee through the basics, practical applications, operation, and maintenance of Karl Fischer Titration systems. Interactive Q&A sessions and hands-on laboratory exercises ensure you get the most out of your time in the classroom. No previous knowledge of titration instrumentation is required. Recommended within 6 months of installation or at any time to train a new operator.
Who should attend?
New titration users, those new to Metrohm, those who want to grow their skills.
What knowledge will you leave with?
A fundamental understanding of Karl Fischer titration analysis, applications and systems, how to operate and standardize your titrators, as well as the capability to troubleshoot your system and keep it in top condition.
Day 1: Introduction, setup, and basic operation
- Moisture analysis overview
- Volumetric vs. coulometric
- Best practices for KF titrations
- Introduction to Touch Control software
- Introduction to tiamo software
Day 2: Optimization of methods
- Titration parameters
- Reagents and co-solvents
- Sample handling techniques
- Method development
- Hands-on workshops in method development and operation
Day 3: Maintenance and Troubleshooting (1/2 day)
- Electrode and instrument maintenance
April 20-22, 2021
August 17-19, 2021
Metrohm USA classroom training is only offered at our Tampa facility. Our Texas and California locations are available for custom training.
*Please contact us for alternative options if:
- Registering within 30 days of the class start date
- The course you are interested in is full