Fundamentals of NIR Spectroscopy for Lab Systems
2.5 days $2862
Product Number: SER-SPECFNDL
Fundamentals of NIR Spectroscopy is an in-depth course guiding you through NIR theory, data acquisition and instrument maintenance. This course explains how to develop models for identification and quantification of samples using Vision chemometric software. Data validation as well as data and instrument management using Vision Air management software is covered. Hands-on exercises and Q&A sessions help answer your key learning needs.
Who should attend?
Operators of Metrohm NIR benchtop systems, lab managers and supervisors, anyone desiring a deeper knowledge of use and function of Metrohm NIR systems.
What knowledge will you leave with?
A fundamental understanding of hardware maintenance, data acquisition, how qualitative and quantitative NIR analysis works and practice in creating models and libraries.
Day 1: Diagnostics and Data Acquisition
- Spectroscopy and NIR theory
- Sampling methods
- Instrument diagnostics and maintenance
- Data acquisition with Vision Air
Day 2: Quantitative Model Development
- Introduction to chemometrics
- Math pretreatments
- Outlier detection
- Regression method development and method validation
Day 3: Qualitative Model Development (1/2 day)
- Identification and qualification method development
- Hands-on examples
- Vision Air instrument management
August 9-11, 2022: Tampa
How to Register
Call 866-METROHM (638-7646) 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM EST
- Choose option 2 to speak with Customer Support
- Provide the following information:
- Course product number
- Session date(s) desired
- Attendee(s) contact information (including email address)
- Payment information