Fundamentals of OMNIS Titration
This is an in-depth course that leads the attendee through the basics, practical applications, operation and maintenance of the OMNIS titration system. Interactive Q&A sessions and hands-on laboratory exercises ensure you get the most out of your time in the classroom. No previous knowledge of titration instrumentation is required.
Who should attend?
New titration or OMNIS users, those new to Metrohm or those who want to grow their skills.
What knowledge will you leave with?
A fundamental understanding of OMNIS titration analysis, applications and systems, how to operate and standardize your titrators, as well as the capability to troubleshoot your system and keep it in top condition.
- Introduction to the OMNIS platform
- OMNIS hardware
- Measurement and standardization exercises
- Software licensing and networks
- Sample handling techniques
- Method development
- Practical workshops in method development and operation
- Automating analyses
Length: 2.5 days
Product Number: SER-TIOMNIS
• May 2nd - May4th
• Oct 15th - Oct 19th
How to register
Call 866-METROHM (638-7646) 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM EST
• Choose option 2 to speak with Customer Support
• Provide the following information:
• Course product number
• Session date(s) desired
• Attendee(s) contact information (including email address)
• Payment information