Fundamentals of OMNIS Titration
2.5 days $2700
The OMNIS training course is an in-depth course that leads the attendee through the basics, practical applications, operation and maintenance of the OMNIS titration system. Interactive Q&A sessions and hands-on laboratory exercises ensure you get the most out of your time in the classroom. No previous knowledge of titration instrumentation is required.
Who should attend?
New titration or OMNIS users, those new to Metrohm or those who want to grow their skills.
What knowledge will you leave with?
A fundamental understanding of OMNIS titration analysis, applications and systems, how to operate and standardize your titrators, as well as the capability to troubleshoot your system and keep it in top condition.
Day 1: Introduction, setup, and basic operation
- Introduction to the OMNIS platform
- OMNIS hardware
- Measurement and standardization exercises
Day 2: Building methods
- Software licensing and networks
- Sample handling techniques
- Method development
- Practical workshops in method development and operation
Day 3: OMNIS Automation (1/2 day)
- Automating analyses
Mar. 15-17, 2022: Fountain Valley
May 10-12, 2022: Tampa
Nov. 1-3, 2022: Tampa
*Please contact us for alternative options if:
- Registering within 30 days of the class start date
- The course you are interested in is full