Introduction to the technique of thermometric titration. Discover which potentiometric titrations can be carried out thermometrically. Practice the technique and optimizing its parameters.
Who should attend?
New or existing users of thermometric titration; those who want to expand their knowledge of uses and applications for the technique.
What knowledge will you leave with?
A fundamental understanding of thermometric titration analysis, how it can replace key potentiometric titration applications, and best practices for its usage.
Price: $2,700 USD/ $3,550 CAD
Dates & Locations (click to register)
Day 1: Intro, Setup and Basic Operation
- Thermometric titration basics: Basic methodology, applications, and instrumentation overview; comparison of thermometric and potentiometric titrations. When is a thermometric titration beneficial?
- Best practices thermometric titrations: Tips and tricks to get the most out of your thermometric system
- Introduction to tiamo: Overview of titrator operation through tiamo software; practical exercises including system setup, running samples with thermometric titrations.
Day 2: Method Optimization
- Titration parameters: Overview of titration parameters and their usage; hands-on exercises in tiamo
- Method development: Key steps in titration method and program development
- Hands-on workshops: In method development and operation
Day 3: Troubleshooting (1/2 day)
- Solving common challenges with thermometric titrations